Saturday 3 March 2018

Start a new life



 
 
 
 
 
Trust broken, Faith died
Tear in eyes my heart cried
A web of lies, no transparency
Hidden behind mask of decency
A lover with unsure feeling
His lies leaves my heart bleeding
When he smiles hatred ignites
As if in him devil resides
His cunning self now revealed
Sorrow and regret, I concealed

Again and again he lied
Unlimited times he apologized
To stay loyal he promised
Every time my heart believed
Seasons changed he did not
Separation is best I thought
Fight started within, my heart won
I made a decision that was wrong
Every day hoping him to be true
I continued my life without clue

Now, broken & confused I stand
Everything is over, nothing to mend
His warm smile, devil's snare
His loving eyes, devil's stare
Mind takes control, my heart cries
No love is left , but sad smiles
Said farewell, he stood still
My departure was not his will
I have to forgive and forget
Start a new life, trust my fate

No comments:

Post a Comment